Spicy chicken wings, but not as you know them. Say goodbye to guilty pleasures and hello to our new hot sauce!
Championing Inexpensive Cuts of Meat 🍖
Chicken wings are one of the cheapest cuts of meat out there, but the lower cost is definitely not reflected in the flavour!
In fact, chicken on the bone is usually far less expensive simply because it is less convenient. But cooking your meat on the bone actually has added benefits such as better flavour, extra nutrients and juicer meat.
Utilising inexpensive cuts of meat is a great way to up your intake of nutrient-dense animal protein, bringing less common cuts to life with delicious recipes like this one.
Check out our article below to learn why you need more cheaper cuts of meat in your life!
Hunter & Gather Unsweetened Sriracha Hot Sauce 🌶️
Our brand new Unsweetened Sriracha Hot Sauce is made with 100% natural ingredients and no added sugar, sweeteners, seed oils, gluten or anything artificial.
With a whopping 95% less sugar than the leading brand of sweet chilli sauce and less than 1g carb per serving, it's perfect for Paleo, Keto and Low Carb lifestyles.
Our easy squeezy Sriracha sauce makes healthy swaps simple, so that you get the hot sauce you know and love but without the rubbish ingredients you don't!
We love adding a generous squeeze of Unsweetened Sriracha Hot Sauce to recipes like these:
Spicy Chicken Wings with Sriracha Sauce & Grass Fed Ghee 🔥
If spicy chicken wings are your favourite guilty pleasure, then this recipe will be a game changer for you.
It takes everything your body doesn't love about spicy chicken wings - unnatural ingredients, deep frying in seed oils, hidden chemical preservatives - and swaps them for healthier alternatives.
We use 100% natural Unsweetened Sriracha Hot Sauce together with Grass Fed Organic ghee to make our spicy sauce, before oven baking the chicken wings to finger licking perfection!
You get the same amazing flavour but from nutritious ingredients your body loves.
Here's the recipe.
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 20.1g
Of which sugar: 1.4g
What you need (ingredients):
- 500g free range chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Ghee, melted
- 110ml Hunter & Gather Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Hunter & Gather Ranch Dressing, for dipping
What you do (method):
- Begin by preheating your oven or Air Fryer to 200C
- Before cooking, dry the chicken wings with a paper or reusable towel then sprinkle evenly with salt
- Pop the chicken wings into the oven or Air Fryer and cook for 16 minutes, turning once halfway through
- Whilst the chicken wings are cooking, prepare your sauce by simply adding the hot sauce and melted ghee into a bowl and whisking until combined
- Once the cooking time is up and your wings are golden brown and piping hot throughout, remove from the oven and add to bowl with your spicy sauce - toss well until coated
- Serve as is or with a small bowl ranch dressing for dipping - then enjoy!