You'll go nuts for these little bites of chocolatey coconut goodness! The perfect Keto friendly snack or guilt-free dessert.
Natural, Sugar-Free and Healthy Bounty Bars 🍫
We are huge believers in recreating our favourite treats with a healthy twist, so that they're just as good for you as they taste.
This recipe uses 100% natural desiccated coconut, Hunter & Gather Coconut Oil and dark chocolate to recreate the signature bounty flavour.
With erythritol in place of refined sugar, each healthy bounty bar contains just 1g of naturally occurring sugar with all the goodness of healthy fats.
Hunter & Gather Coconut Oil 🥥
Hunter & Gather Coconut Oil is made with Organic coconuts that are pure, natural and free from any hidden nasties.
It has a subtle coconut flavour which adds great flavour to recipes such as this one.
Coconut oil is also a vegan friendly and plant-based alternative fat, to replace butter and animal-based fats with.
Here's the recipe.
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 13.2g
Of which sugar: 1g
What you need (ingredients):
- 150g desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- 110ml canned coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon Hunter & Gather Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 bar dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Hunter & Gather Coconut Oil, melted
What you do (method):
- Add the desiccated coconut to a large bowl along with the erythritol, coconut cream and coconut oil, mix together until it forms a sticky mixture
- Scoop out a tablespoon of mixture for each bounty bar and shape into balls, then place onto a plate or baking dish lined with parchment paper
- Once the bars are all shaped, place in the freezer to chill for at least 15 minutes
- Whilst the bars chill, microwave the chocolate with the remaining teaspoon of coconut oil in 30 second increments until melted
- Dip each bounty bar in the chocolate until coated, sprinkle with extra desiccated coconut if desired
- Leave to cool and enjoy once the chocolate is set!