Dark chocolate bark with freeze dried berries, nuts and Collagen peptides.
Get your chocolate fix without compromising your health 🍫
Dark chocolate bark is the perfect healthier replacement for conventional chocolate and sugar-laden snacks.
Made with 100% cocoa, dark chocolate is completely sugar-free and is also packed with antioxidants - not to mention a richer, more indulgent chocolate taste.
We top our chocolate bark with naturally sweet freeze-dried berries and crushed macadamia nuts - for added flavour and texture.
With 16 servings per batch, store your chocolate bark in an airtight container for a healthy pick-me-up that's ready when you are!
Can I add Collagen Peptides to recipes? 🤔
Collagen is one of the few protein powders which can be safely used in cooking and baking.
Unlike many supplements which are susceptible to nutrient degradation when exposed to heat, collagen can withstand heat up to 300C.
So you can add collagen to soups, stews, coffee, baking recipes and pretty much anything, knowing that you're still getting maximum goodness.
In this recipe, we simply mix our collagen peptides into melted chocolate for a boost of bioavailable protein and amino acids - which you'd never expect from a chocolate treat!
Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptides 💪
Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptides are simply made with one ingredient - 100% hydrolysed collagen peptides.
They're Low Carb and free from gluten, sugar and dairy. This makes them a great protein product to supplement your Keto, Paleo or Carnivore lifestyle.
Unlike most products, we also source our collagen from Grass Fed EU cattle with forest friendly accreditation.
Stock up below to start enjoying the benefits of collagen in tea, coffee, water, smoothies and pretty much any healthy meal.
Delicious dark chocolate bark with the added benefits of collagen peptides? Yes please! Here's the recipe.
Nutritional info (per serving*):
Of which saturates: 4.5g
Of which sugar: 0.5g
*Per serving when batch makes 16 servings
What you need (ingredients):
- 200g dark chocolate (we love 100% cocoa)
- 4 servings Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptides
- 30g crushed macadamia nuts (or any nuts!)
- 10g freeze-dried berries
- 1 tablespoon toasted coconut
- Pinch sea salt
What you do (method):
- Add the chocolate to a heatproof bowl and melt over a pan with a little simmering water in, or in 30 second increments in the microwave, then add your collagen peptides and stir
- Pour the chocolate onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread into a thin layer
- Sprinkle the toppings evenly over the chocolate and leave to set (this process can be sped up by chilling in the freezer!)
- Once set, break into chunks and enjoy!