The perfect treat to cool you down on a hot summer's day, minus the sugar and with added Collagen Peptides & MCT Oil.
Chocolate ice cream with a nutritious makeover 🌱
Making your own fudge-cicles means they will be unrecognisable in terms of ingredients (proudly so!), but close your eyes and enjoy an even more delicious creamy, chocolatey treat that's just as pleasing to your taste buds.
We make ours with all natural double cream and cacao powder, plus a scoop of Collagen Peptides and splash of Thrive Fuel MCT Oil for a boost of fabulous fats and health optimising amino acids.
If desired, you can sweeten your Keto fudge-cicles with some erythritol powder, or raw honey if you're not following Keto.
No fancy equipment needed! 🙌
Our simple and easy fudge-cicle recipe features no-churn ice cream - so you don't need to invest in a fancy and expensive machine.
Instead we simply whip up all the ingredients and spoon the mixture into an affordable ice lolly mould that you can reuse summer after summer.
Once you've tried the recipe, we know that you will be pleased to hear that!
Here's how to make your own chocolate ice lollies at home with natural and healthy ingredients.
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 5.6g
Of which sugar: 0.7g
What you need (ingredients):
- 250ml double cream (or coconut cream)
- 5 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptides (marine or bovine work!)
- 3 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Thrive Fuel MCT Oil
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
What you do (method):
- In a large bowl, whip the double cream until it reaches soft peaks - it should hold the shape of the whisk, but still be soft and creamy
- Add all of the other ingredients to the cream and whip just until evenly combined
- Spread the chocolate cream into popsicle moulds and place in the freezer overnight
- Eat as they are or drizzle with melted dark chocolate - then enjoy!