All natural, Keto friendly chocolate brownies that are as good for you as they taste!
Chocolate brownies which are free from sugar? Yes please! 🌱
Our chocolate brownies are made with erythritol instead of refined sugar and are Low Carb & Keto friendly with just 0.3g sugar per serving.
For brownies with the best texture, use powdered erythritol which is finer and combines more smoothly.
If you have regular erythritol, you can also pulse that in a high speed blender or food processor until it’s powdered before adding to the recipe.
Normal erythritol will work too, but will make the brownies just slightly grainier.
Either way, you're going to adore your gooey chocolate brownies even more knowing that they're free from added refined sugar!
Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 🥥
Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is a fabulous fat that's perfect for cooking with, baking with and even using as a natural cosmetic product.
You can use coconut oil to replace other less healthy fats like seed oils in baking recipes. It's also great for swapping out butter if you're dairy intolerant.
Our Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is cold pressed, certified Organic and made using 100% coconut oil - no palm oil here!
It has a subtle coconut flavour which works perfectly with dark chocolate in healthy bakes - just like our Keto friendly chocolate brownies.
You can learn all about the benefits of coconut oil in our article below.
Here's the recipe.
Keto Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Nutritional info (per serving*):
- Calories: 171
- Fat: 16.9g
- Of which saturates: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 2.2g
- Of which sugar: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.8g
*Per serving of one brownie
What you need (ingredients):
- 180ml Hunter & Gather Coconut Oil, melted
- 100g dark chocolate (we love 100%)
- 85g almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 120g erythritol
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 free range eggs
What you do (method):
- Preheat the oven to 175C and line a small baking dish with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, break apart the chocolate and set aside
- Heat the coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove until liquid and warm, this should only take a minute or so
- Pour the warm coconut oil over top of the chocolate and leave to sit for 2-3 minutes or until the chocolate melts, then whisk together
- Add the remaining ingredients to the mixture and stir until combined
- Pour the mixture into the lined dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until just set
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before removing from the dish and cutting into squares!