Made in one pot and ready in one hour, what more could want for an easy and delicious dinner?
Our Greek chicken traybake is made using just a handful of Real Food ingredients and is Keto friendly, Low Carb and Gluten-Free. It's so simple to make and our very own 100% Olive Oil Greek Dressing brings bags of flavour and healthy fats to the table.
Is Feta cheese Keto friendly?
Feta is a Greek white cheese made using goat's milk. It is soft and has a crumbly texture and a sharp flavour.
Feta cheese is low in carbs and so is great addition to Keto lifestyles. However, always be sure to read the ingredients as well as checking your macros - to ensure no hidden nasties have been sneaked into the recipe!
Do I have to use chicken thighs?
No! You can use any cut of chicken you like or even venture into other meat varieties! Just remember to adjust the cooking times - for example, chicken breasts will cook slightly quicker than thighs so be sure not to overcook them!
Hunter & Gather 100% Olive Oil Greek Dressing
Using a Greek salad dressing to marinate your meat is an easy and convenient way to add a little extra flavour and juiciness. But not all dressings are created equal and most store-bought dressings contain unwanted extras such as sugar, seed oils, artificial ingredients and preservatives.
Hunter & Gather 100% Olive Oil Greek Dressing is made using - you guessed it - 100% light olive oil, so there's no room for veg or seed oils, not even 1%! We add only Real Food herbs and spices to bring you classic Greek flavours and don't add any harmful sugars or chemicals.
Using our dressing in recipes such as this brings all the convenience of a readymade sauce or dressing, without compromising your health!
Keto Greek Chicken Salad
Keto, Gluten-Free & Low Carb
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 12.0g
Of which sugars: 2.7g
What Your Need (ingredients):
- 650g chicken thighs (skin on)
- 230g Feta Cheese
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Greek Dressing
- Handful fresh coriander
- Handful baby spinach (wilted for serving)
What You Do (method):
- Preheat the oven to 190C
- Add the chicken thighs to a large oven proof dish and drizzle over the Hunter & Gather Greek Dressing, massaging into the skin with your hands - cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Next, heat a large ovenproof skillet over a medium-high heat and brown the chicken thighs, for around 3 minutes on each side
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked
- Remove the skillet from the oven and evenly top each chicken thigh with a thick slice of tomato and a sprinkling of crumbled feta, then return to the oven for a final 3 minutes
- Serve with wilted baby spinach or a fresh salad and top each chicken breast with fresh coriander and drizzle with more Greek dressing before serving.