Your favourite classic ice cream flavour with a Keto-friendly, Low Carb twist - who said dessert had to be a guilty pleasure?
Hunter & Gather C8 MCT Oil
Hunter & Gather C8 MCT Oil is made using 100% Sri Lankan coconuts and nothing else. It provides a pure source of healthy fats with over 98% MCTs.
You can add a glug of MCT oil and a spoonful of Organic Grass Fed Ghee to your morning Bulletproof coffee. You can even add MCT oil to sauces, dressings, shakes, smoothies and healthy recipes like this one.
Health Benefits of MCT Oil
However you choose to enjoy it, MCT oil will kickstart your day with a boost of healthy fats to keep you naturally fuelled and optimally energised.
As well as being ideal for Keto and Low Carb lifestyles, MCT oil has a number of benefits for overall health and wellness.
Learn more in our articles below.
Keto-friendly, Low Carb Ice Cream
You can't beat a delicious ice cream on a hot summer's day, but enjoying ice cream shouldn't come at a cost to your health.
What if we told you that you can make your own healthy ice cream at home - that's quick, easy and Keto-friendly?
We make ours with dark chocolate and erythritol, in place of the usual milk chocolate and sugar you'd find in conventional ice cream.
With double cream, peppermint extract and 100% dark chocolate - you get all the flavour you know and love, without anything your body doesn't.
Here's the recipe.
Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 20g
Of which sugar: 0.7g
What you need (ingredients):
- 470ml double cream
- 65g erythritol
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons Hunter & Gather C8 MCT Oil
- Pinch salt
- 1 bar 100% dark chocolate, chopped (we love Montezuma's!)
What you do (method):
- Add the double cream to a stand mixer (or use a bowl with a hand mixer) and begin to beat
- Once the cream forms soft peaks, slowly add the erythritol and continue to whisk until stiff peaks form
- Stop the mixer and add the MCT oil, peppermint extract and salt - then whisk on high until the mixture is just mixed
- Using a spoon, gently fold in the chopped chocolate
- Pour the ice cream mixture into an airtight container and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight
- Leave to soften for 10 minutes before serving - then scoop and enjoy!