Keto Chicken Dippers with Avocado Mayonnaise
You don’t have to miss out on your KFC fried chicken – with our Keto Chicken strip dippers, you won’t miss your fast food plus you can avoid those havoc creating oils such as vegetable or rapeseed. This recipe uses nutrient dense ingredients that are free from refined sugar, grains or inflammatory oils. Making this the perfect Real Food treat that can be made for dinner, lunch or kept in the fridge for the family.
Suitable for: Keto, Gluten Free & Low Carb
What You Need:
- 6 Free-Range chicken breasts
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large Free-Range eggs
- 1/2 cup. (120ml) double cream
- 3/4 cup. (95g) almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup. (180g) finely crushed pork rinds (Pork scratchings)
- 1/2 cup. (60g) freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 200° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl whisk together eggs and heavy cream. In another shallow bowl, combine almond flour, pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and paprika. Season with pink salt and black pepper.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken in egg mixture and then in almond flour mixture, pressing to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is golden and cooked through – this should take roughly 45 minutes.
- Serve chicken strips with Hunter & Gather mayonnaise.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.