Say goodbye to tasteless frozen canapés packed with hidden artificial ingredients, preservatives & carbs - and hello to homemade, real food and Keto friendly pizza bites!
The perfect guilt free appetiser
Party food doesn't have to be a guilty pleasure, over indulgent or conflict with your usual diet and lifestyle.
Making your own from scratch means that you get to choose exactly what goes in - as well as what you leave out - so that you can create your own natural, real food and Keto friendly party food.
We guarantee that your guests will love these crispy and gooey pizza bites, whilst having no idea just how healthy they are! These also make the perfect lunchtime bites for little ones or big ones alike.
Healthy swaps for your Keto or Low Carb lifestyle
Making your own mini pizza bites is easy with some of our best-selling Hunter & Gather products - all free from gluten, grains, refined sugar and veg & seed oils.
The best Keto pizza flavour combinations
You can switch out which mayo & ketchup you use in this recipe, depending on your chosen toppings and which would be the perfect pairing!
Here are a few of our favourite combos:
🔥 Hunter & Gather Smokey BBQ Sauce with pulled chicken
🌶 Hunter & Gather Spicy Chipotle Ketchup with spicy sausage
🫒 Classic Olive Oil Mayo with ham or pepperoni
Hungry? Here's the recipe!
Nutritional info (per pizza bite):
Of which saturates: 2.2g
Of which sugar: 0.7g
What you need (ingredients):
- 3 free range eggs
- 5 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Mayonnaise (garlic is divine, but any flavour works)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (Grain Free)
- ½ teaspoon Pink salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
- 6-8 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Ketchup
- 115g grated mozzarella cheese
What you do (method):
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and mayonnaise until smooth
- Add the coconut flour, baking powder, salt and oregano - whisk once more until combined into a thick pancake batter consistency
- Heat a skillet to medium and add the avocado oil, once hot spoon 1 tablespoon or so of the batter mixture into the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes per side, until golden and firm
- Transfer each pizza base to a baking tray lined with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 200C
- Top each pizza with 1-2 teaspoons ketchup, followed by the desired amount of grated cheese (and any other toppings - sausage, basil, pepperoni, etc.)
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese has just melted - then enjoy whilst still warm and gooey!