Think the cheesecake you know and love but packed with guilt-free goodness and bursting with blueberries - the perfect summer snack!
Easy no-bake blueberry cheesecake bars 🫐
If you love cheesecake but love your health too - and baking isn't high on your skills list - we've got you!
Our healthy blueberry cheesecake bars are made with all natural ingredients, bringing healthy fats, vitamins and essential nutrients with every bite.
There's no baking involved and no fancy equipment needed, simply whip up your ingredients, layer into cheesecake formation and pop into the freezer!
After waiting patiently, remove your cheesecake bars from the freezer around 15 minutes before eating. Then find yourself a nice sunny spot outside, put your feet up and enjoy the perfect summer snack!
A delicious duo of healthy fats 😋
We use both Organic coconut oil and Grass Fed ghee in this recipe, both are perfect replacements for the seed oils and synthetic fats all too often found in snacks and baked goods.
Our silky, buttery ghee and refreshing coconut oil each bring their own subtle flavour to the cheesecake bars too.
Packed with healthy fats and essential nutrients, ghee and coconut oil are super versatile and can be used in both sweet and savoury recipes!
Here's the recipe.
Nutritional info (per serving*):Calories: 267
Of which saturates: 7.9g
Of which sugar: 3.5g
*When 12 servings are made
What you need (ingredients):
- 150g almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Ghee, melted
- 120ml full fat coconut milk
- 200g cashews, soaked in boiling water for 5-10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Coconut Oil, melted
- 120g of blueberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
Optional: 2 tablespoons erythritol or raw honey
What you do (method):
- Begin by lining a loaf tin with baking paper
- In a medium bowl, combine the base ingredients - toss until it resembles wet sand then add to the loaf tin and press into one firm layer
- To make the filling, drain the cashews and add them to a blender with the remaining filling ingredients - blend until smooth and creamy, which takes around 2 minutes
- Pour the filling mixture over the base, smooth with a spoon until evenly distributed, then pop the whole thing into the freezer for at least 3 hours - or ideally overnight!
- To serve, allow to sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before slicing into bars!
- Keep any leftovers in the freezer until ready to enjoy