PERFECTLY SEARED STEAK. CRUNCHY FRESH SALAD. SILKY GREEK DRESSING. MEET YOUR NEW FAVOURITE SALAD!
Our Greek Steak Salad with 100% Olive Oil Greek Dressing is the perfect satisfying summer dish - ideal for recreating on the barbecue, weather permitting! Rain or shine, you won't be disappointed with this Keto, Paleo and Gluten Free steak salad, which comes well dressed in our very own olive oil dressing!
WHAT IS A GREEK SALAD?
Greek salad is one of the most famous salads in the world. Known by locals as 'horiatiki', Greek salad is traditionally made using lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red onion, olives and feta cheese. Greek salad is almost always dressed with - you guessed it - Greek dressing! 🇬🇷
HUNTER & GATHER 100% OLIVE OIL GREEK SALAD DRESSING
Hunter & Gather Greek Salad Dressing is made using 100% olive oil - no blend of oils, no veg or seed oils and no inflammatory oils. It is your favourite salad dressing with a Keto, Paleo and real food makeover which makes it the perfect fit for your healthy low carb lifestyle.
Our Greek Dressing is perfect for salads, but you can also use it for dipping, dunking and even as a meaty marinade!
IS AVOCADO OIL GOOD FOR COOKING STEAK?
Our Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Avocado Oil has a high smoke point compared with most other cooking oils.
This is perfect for searing steak, simply rub the oil into the meat (rather than adding to the pan) and add your steak to a searingly hot cast iron griddle or BBQ!
NUTRITIONAL INFO (PER SERVING):
Of which saturate: 9.2g
Of which sugar: 4.6g
Nutritional info calculated using 150g steak and 20g dressing per person.
INGREDIENTS (WHAT YOU NEED):
- 2 of your favourite steaks
- 1 small head of sweet gem lettuce
- ½ red pepper
- ½ red onion
- ½ cucumber
- 60g feta cheese
- Hunter & Gather 100% Olive Oil Greek Dressing
METHOD (WHAT YOU DO):
- Preheat a grill, griddle or cast iron pan, coat the steaks with avocado oil and sear on each side, finishing in the oven depending on your personal preference (rare, medium rare or well done)
- Allow the steaks to rest for 5-10 minutes after cooking, so that the juices can redistribute for an extra juicy steak
- Meanwhile, finely slice the vegetables and arrange onto 2 plates or 1 large platter
- Once rested, slice the steak thinly and add to the salad
- Finish with crumbled feta and a generous glug of Hunter & Gather 100% Olive Oil Greek Dressing