Midweek meals should never be boring. Instead, here is our flavour packed Garlic Mayo marinated chicken traybake with spicy Sriracha hot sauce - a simple, easy and delicious dinner!
Meaty marinades just got easy squeezy 🌶️
Marinades are essentially sauces designed to be smothered onto meat, allowing all of their flavour to penetrate the meat and add great flavour.
Marinating also has added benefits such as more juicy, tender and moist meat.
Lots of marinades can be made from scratch but when you have a healthy, natural sauce or condiment that's free from hidden nasties - you can simply use this instead for a quick and easy alternative.
This recipes uses our signature Garlic Mayo as well as added Sriracha Hot Sauce, for massive flavour with minimal effort.
Coat your free range chicken in the mayo and seasonings, bake to perfection - then squeeze Sriracha generously into more mayo, for a fiery sauce to finish the dish.
What can I serve my garlic mayo chicken traybake with? 🤔
Our chicken traybake recipe couldn't be easier to make, so whilst your chicken is sizzling away in the oven - why not whip up some delicious side dishes to really make a meal of it?
Here are some of our favourites.
And here's the main event!
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 1.4g
Of which sugar: 0.3g
What you need (ingredients):
- 4 Free Range chicken breasts
- 50g Hunter & Gather Garlic Mayo
- 1 unwaxed lemon - juice & zest
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Garlic Mayo
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Juice of ½ lemon
What you do (method):
- Begin by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheating the oven to 200C (or skip this step and preheat later if marinating for longer)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and chilli flakes
- Toss the chicken in the mayo mixture, cover and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 15 minutes, but ideally for around 2 hours
- Bake the chicken for 25 minutes or until cooked through and piping hot
- Whilst the chicken is baking, mix together the sauce in a small bowl and prepare any side dishes
- Remove the chicken from the oven and drizzle with the sriracha sauce whilst still warm, then serve and enjoy!