Simple, but effective. All your crunchy Organic radishes need to reach their full flavour potential is a glug of avocado oil!
A Ra-Dish You'll Want to Enjoy Over and Over! 🌱
Our oven roasted radishes are cooked to perfection in a generous glug of avocado oil to bring out their full flavour.
They're crunchy, earthy and ideal for adding to your favourite recipes - for a boost of texture and flavour.
Serve hot as the perfect side dish, or allow to cool and store in the fridge to top salads and lunches throughout the week.
Here are some of our favourite dishes that are only made better with an extra handful of avocado oil roasted radishes!
Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil 🥑
If roasting is on the cards - Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil needs to be in the cupboard!
It's ideal for roasting veggies at high heat - with a smoke point of around 255C.
Replacing your usual vegetable and seed oils with avocado oil is a great swap for your taste buds and your health. Check out our articles below to learn why!
And if you need any more persuading to get your avocado oil fix - here's the recipe!
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 1.2g
Of which sugar: 2.4g
What you need (ingredients):
- 500g Organic radishes
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 3 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
What you do (method):
- Preheat the oven to 220C and line a baking dish with parchment paper
- Pour the avocado oil onto the parchment lined baking dish and place into the oven to preheat
- Whilst the oven is preheating, trim the tops off of the radishes and cut them into either halves or quarters - whichever you prefer!
- When the oven is ready carefully remove the dish and add the radishes, sprinkle with salt and toss to coat in the hot oil
- Arrange the radishes into a single layer, try to avoid crowding them or they will not brown
- Bake the radishes for 35-45 minutes until golden brown - to brown the radishes a bit extra, grill for 4-5 minutes at the end of cooking
- Serve hot and enjoy!