Courgetti pasta ribbons generously coated in creamy feta and avocado oil roasted tomato sauce - the ultimate guilt-free indulgence.
The Viral One Pot Baked Feta & Tomato Sauce Recipe
You've probably seen this sauce doing the rounds - and for good reason!
This one pot sauce is simple, quick, easy to make and uncompromising on flavour.
We know that viral recipes aren't always worth the hype, but this one is tried and tested - and a firm favourite at Hunter & Gather HQ!
Toss your baked feta and tomato sauce through fresh ribbons of Low Carb courgetti and you've got the perfect midweek meal.
Hunter & Gather Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
Our avocado oil is made using perfectly ripe avocados which are cold pressed to squeeze out their natural, nutritious oils.
It's a great alternative to veg and seed oils which are inflammatory and not optimal for health.
We love using avocado oil for roasting, as it has a high smoke point of 255C which withstands roasting temperatures.
It also adds great flavour to dishes, like the roasted tomatoes and feta in this recipe.
Here's how to make your baked feta pasta with avocado oil.
Keto Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 9.7g
Of which sugar: 3.1g
What you need (ingredients):
- 1 block of Feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
- 3 courgettes
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- Salt & pepper
What you do (method):
- Preheat the oven to 200C and grab a large baking dish
- Place the block of feta in the middle of the baking dish before arranging the cherry tomatoes around the cheese
- Drizzle the entire pan with the avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then bake for 35 minutes
- While the feta is baking, use a spiralizer (for thinner noodles) or a vegetable peeler (for thicker noodles) to create courgette pasta
- Once the feta mixture is done baking, toss together with a spoon until the mixture forms a cohesive sauce
- Add the courgette noodles into the pan with the sauce and toss to warm through - then serve and enjoy!