Make your morning smoothie a nutritional powerhouse with every sip - with added MCT Oil, Collagen and even hidden veggies.
A Chocolate smoothie recipe the whole family will love 🍫
Forget everything you think you know about having chocolate for breakfast!
This smoothie is made with 100% natural and Low Carb ingredients - that still scratch that chocolate milkshake itch.
We use cacao powder and almond butter to make this smoothie taste as good as it is for you, for a chocolate flavour that's absolutely guilt-free.
Throw in a handful of your favourite frozen veggies - we use courgette and cauliflower - for some added fibre, vitamins and antioxidants too.
As an adult upgrade you can also add espresso or bulletproof coffee, but simply leave that out if you're whipping up a smoothie for your little ones!
With added MCT Oil & Collagen Peptides 💪
They're both neutral in flavour but bring heaps of added nutrients to your smoothie - including healthy fats and essential amino acids.
With over 26g each of healthy fats and protein per serving, our chocolate collagen smoothie is the perfect way to start your morning and fuel your busy day.
Here's the recipe.
Paleo, Low Carb, Sugar-Free, Keto
Nutritional info (per serving*):
Of which saturates: 14.6g
Of which sugars: 3.6g
*Per serving with 1 tablespoon almond butter and 1 tablespoon MCT Oil
What you need (ingredients):
- 75g frozen courgette
- 75g frozen cauliflower
- 1-2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather MCT Oil
- 1 serving Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptides
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon flax
- 1 shot espresso or leftover bulletproof coffee
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Coconut whipped cream for topping (if Paleo or the real deal cream for Keto)
What you do (method):
- Simply add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth - adding additional ice, water or milk of choice to achieve the desired consistency
- Serve immediately and top with coconut whipped cream, almond butter or cacao nibs if desired!