You don’t have to miss out on your KFC fried chicken – with our Keto Chicken strip dippers, you won’t miss your fast food plus you can avoid those havoc creating oils such as vegetable or rapeseed. This recipe uses nutrient dense ingredients that are free from refined sugar, grains or inflammatory oils. Making this the perfect Real Food treat that can be made for dinner, lunch or kept in the fridge for the family.
Suitable for: Keto, Gluten Free & Low Carb
What You Need:
- 6 Free-Range chicken breasts
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large Free-Range eggs
- 1/2 cup. (120ml) double cream
- 3/4 cup. (95g) almond flour
- 1 1/2 cup. (180g) finely crushed pork rinds (Pork scratchings)
- 1/2 cup. (60g) freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 200° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl whisk together eggs and heavy cream. In another shallow bowl, combine almond flour, pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and paprika. Season with pink salt and black pepper.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken in egg mixture and then in almond flour mixture, pressing to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is golden and cooked through – this should take roughly 45 minutes.
- Serve chicken strips with Hunter & Gather mayonnaise.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.