There's a reason salmon nourish bowl recipes went viral! Find out why...
What's the hype about salmon nourish bowls?
Unless you have been living under a rock, you'll have noticed that salmon nourish bowls are incredibly popular right now.
Easy to prepare, super fresh, nutritious and versatile - it's not hard to see why.
Our nourish bowls are ideal for using up leftovers as you can switch up the ingredients for whatever you have to hand too.
You can also batch prepare your bowls in advance, then store in the fridge for a week's worth of convenient deliciousness!
A bowl of goodness, packed with healthy fats
This sriracha salmon bowl recipe is a plentiful source of healthy fats, perfect for your Low Carb or Keto lifestyle.
With wild caught salmon, perfectly ripe avocado and our Egg Free Sriracha Mayo - it is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids to keep you naturally energised.
Served with low carb nori seaweed sheets to scoop up all that goodness, this is set to be your new staple Keto lunch.
You can learn more about the benefits of getting your energy from healthy fats instead of carbs in our blog posts below.
Hunter & Gather Sriracha Egg Free Mayo
Our Egg Free Sriracha Mayo is perfect for adding to Keto and Low Carb recipes to up your intake of healthy fats.
As well as being free from added sugars, seed oils and artificial ingredients - our egg free mayo range is also free from the top 14 allergens, including - you guessed it - egg!
Instead, it is made with 100% real food ingredients including Spanish olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, pink Himalayan rock salt and all natural flavourings.
We add a generous sprinkling of chilli flakes to our Egg Free Sriracha Mayo for a subtle but fiery kick - that's perfect for mixing with lime juice to create your very own mayo drizzle sauce.
Here's the recipe.
Nutritional info (per serving*):
Of which saturates: 2.3g
Of which sugar: 6g
*Per serving with 4 seaweed sheets, without egg free mayo
What you need (ingredients):
- 1 fillet cooked wild caught salmon
- 100g cooked cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon Hunter & Gather Egg Free Sriracha Mayo
- ½ lime
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Handful seaweed sheets (nori)
What you do (method):
- In a bowl, mash the salmon filet into flakes before adding the cauliflower rice
- Pour over the coconut aminos and, if desired, heat the mixture in the microwave for 1 minute
- Mix the salmon and rice until equally combined and top the salmon with avocado chunks and sesame seeds
- Next, in a small bowl, mix the Egg Free Sriracha Mayo with the lime juice (or a splash of water) until it forms a pouring consistency
- Drizzle the mayo mixture over the bowl and serve with seaweed sheets for easy eating!