The perfect Keto & Low Carb dip to serve up at your next get together - or enjoy a great big bowl of all by yourself!
Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe 🌱
Our spinach and artichoke dip is the perfect sharing recipe - to enjoy with friends and family around the table.
It's super simple to make, packed with flavour and ready to enjoy in around 30 minutes.
Place your warm spinach and artichoke dip in the centre of the table, surrounded by a selection of crunchy crudités ready to dip in and enjoy!
What to Serve Your Spinach & Artichoke Dip With 🥬
Once your spinach and artichoke dip is golden brown and bubbling, you'll want to dig in right away.
Enjoy simply with fresh veggies - we love cucumber and celery - or prepare one of the following accompaniments for something more substantial.
Fantastic Fats & Where to Find Them 🥑
Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil has a high smoke point which means that it's ideal for high heat cooking such as roasting, baking and frying.
With over 15 avocados per glass bottle, it also has a buttery, smooth flavour that's delicious in dressings and dips.
Together with creamy and silky Classic Avo Mayo, this spinach and artichoke dip is full of fantastic fats to help keep you optimally nourished.
Nutritional info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 2.7g
Of which sugars: 1.6g
What you need (ingredients):
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
- 300g frozen spinach, thawed
- 125g full fat cream cheese
- 100g Hunter & Gather Classic Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons parmesan
- 1 x 400 gram jar artichoke hearts in brine, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ white onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
What you do (method):
- Begin by preheating the oven to 200C, then grab a medium sized oven safe dish
- While the oven is preheating, place a large skillet over a medium heat and add the avocado oil - once hot, sauté the onion and garlic in the oil for 1-2 minutes
- Wrap the thawed spinach in some kitchen towel and squeeze to remove all of the excess liquid, before chopping and adding to the skillet along with the diced artichoke hearts - cook for 5-7 minutes before removing from the heat
- To the warm skillet add the mayonnaise and cream cheese, stir until the mixture is completely combined before pouring into the oven safe dish
- Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbling and brown
- Serve with raw vegetables, such as sliced celery and cucumber - or alongside some Keto seed crackers!