Our First Year - Newcomer Awards Winner
We celebrated our first full year of Hunter & Gather last week and by gosh did we have a great way to celebrate. We were awarded the Newcomer of the year category for 2018 at the Speciality Food Magazine awards.
With an amazing line up of judges and stiff competition, we were over the moon to receive this award, especially on the anniversary of our first year.
We stood proud, explaining why we believe we are great ambassadors through the hard work and determination we have shown this year.
It is not easy bringing a new and innovative product to market, let alone encouraging others to be the best versions of yourselves and living and breathing our values every day.
But we are so determined that we can encourage people to improve their health and wellbeing through their lifestyle, starting with their diet, then focusing on movement, sleep and rest and relaxation away from screens that we have accomplished so much in just 12 months.
Here’s a quick recap of our year
- Launched our Classic Mayonnaise and Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Had our first ever customer order (Thank you to Vicky F – still a loyal customer to this day!)
- Partnered up with ST EWE British Free Range Eggs to be our sole egg supplier
- Won Innovative Better For You product of the year
- Launched 2 new mayo flavours (they are amazing!)
- Run heaps of Instagram competitions and educational posts – do follow us!
- Appeared in Women’s health magazine and the National Geographic
- Attended sampling and events up and down the country
- Won 2 Great Taste Golds Awards for our mayo and oil
- Launched the Evolve range with an MCT coconut oil
- Won the Nourish Awards Ingredient Category 2018
And to close the year off – a winner of a wonderful glass trophy for Newcomer of the year 2018!!
What an amazing first year! Thanks so much for following our journey, we just cannot wait to see what year 2 holds for us!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Exciting News & Updates!
5 Top Tips to Stay Happy, Healthy & Sane During Coronavirus (Covid-19) Self-Isolation
Are you like us and staying at home to help stop the spread of Coronavirus?
We are delighted to share that Hunter & Gather Founders Amy & Jeff have been crowned London's "Young Entrepreneurs Of The Year 2020" at the FSB awards ceremony in Horse Guards Parade London on Thursday 12th March - they now go forward to the National Finals in May 2020.