These Keto friendly devilled eggs will keep you from feeling left out from the sugar-laden sweets this Halloween.
Made with Avocado Mayo, great fats and real ingredients - these little delights are quick and easy to make as well as being a spooktacular showstopper!
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 4.9g
Of which sugars: 1.1g
What You Need (ingredients):
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 4 tablespoons Hunter & Gather avocado oil mayonnaise
- 8 black olives
- 2 fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Hunter & Gather Extra-Virgin Cold-Pressed Avocado Oil
- Ice (for serving on)
- Hunter & Gather Tomato Ketchup (for dipping)
What You Do (method):
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes until hard-boiled
- Place straight into ice water to stop them from cooking further
- Peel the eggs and cut into halves (You should have 16 halves)
For the Spider Devil Eggs
- Scoop the yolk part of 8 of the eggs into one bowl and the yolk part of the other 8 halves into a separate bowl
- In the first bowl, add 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Mix together
- Fill 8 egg halves with the green egg mayo mix
- On top of these 8 halves, cut the 8 olives into spiders. (To do this, cut the olive in half, keep one half for the body and slice the remaining half into 8 legs)
For the Pumpkin Devil Eggs
- Mix 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise with the egg yolk and paprika. If you would like a little bit of spice for these you can use Hunter & Gather Chipotle and Lime Mayo here instead of the classic.
- Mix together well
- Fork into the 8 egg halves, using a small piece of chive for the stalk.
- Sprinkle with Paprika to decorate
- Serve and enjoy
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.