Keto Halloween Devilled Eggs - Pumpkin and Spiders
These Keto friendly devilled eggs will keep you from feeling left out from the sugar-laden sweets this Halloween.
Made with Avocado Mayo, great fats and real ingredients - these little delights are quick and easy to make as well as being a spooktacular showstopper!
Sugar, Gluten, Dairy and Seed Oil-Free
Serves 4 as an appetiser
What You Need:
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 4 tablespoons Hunter & Gather avocado oil mayonnaise
- 8 black olives
- 2 fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Hunter & Gather Extra-Virgin Cold-Pressed Avocado Oil
What You Do:
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes until hard-boiled
- Place straight into ice water to stop them from cooking further
- Peel the eggs and cut into halves (You should have 16 halves)
For the Spider Devil Eggs
- Scoop the yolk part of 8 of the eggs into one bowl and the yolk part of the other 8 halves into a separate bowl
- In the first bowl, add 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Mix together
- Fill 8 egg halves with the green egg mayo mix
- On top of these 8 halves, cut the 8 olives into spiders. (To do this, cut the olive in half, keep one half for the body and slice the remaining half into 8 legs)
For the Pumpkin Devil Eggs
- Mix 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise with the egg yolk and paprika. If you would like a little bit of spice for these you can use Hunter & Gather Chipotle and Lime Mayo here instead of the classic.
- Mix together well
- Fork into the 8 egg halves, using a small piece of chive for the stalk.
- Sprinkle with Paprika to decorate
- Serve and enjoy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.