These Keto friendly devilled eggs will keep you from feeling left out from the sugar-laden sweets this Halloween.
Made with Avocado Mayo, great fats and real ingredients - these little delights are quick and easy to make as well as being a spooktacular showstopper!
Sugar, Gluten, Dairy and Seed Oil-Free
Serves 4 as an appetiser
What You Need:
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 4 tablespoons Hunter & Gather avocado oil mayonnaise
- 8 black olives
- 2 fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon Hunter & Gather Extra-Virgin Cold-Pressed Avocado Oil
- Hunter & Gather Tomato Ketchup for dipping
What You Do:
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes until hard-boiled
- Place straight into ice water to stop them from cooking further
- Peel the eggs and cut into halves (You should have 16 halves)
For the Spider Devil Eggs
- Scoop the yolk part of 8 of the eggs into one bowl and the yolk part of the other 8 halves into a separate bowl
- In the first bowl, add 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon avocado oil. Mix together
- Fill 8 egg halves with the green egg mayo mix
- On top of these 8 halves, cut the 8 olives into spiders. (To do this, cut the olive in half, keep one half for the body and slice the remaining half into 8 legs)
For the Pumpkin Devil Eggs
- Mix 2 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise with the egg yolk and paprika. If you would like a little bit of spice for these you can use Hunter & Gather Chipotle and Lime Mayo here instead of the classic.
- Mix together well
- Fork into the 8 egg halves, using a small piece of chive for the stalk.
- Sprinkle with Paprika to decorate
- Serve and enjoy