Refined Sugar Free Keto, Paleo and Dairy-Free Apple Cider Vinegar winter warmer, that has only 1g of sugar per serving and added Collagen protein!
What are the benefits of apple cider vinegar?
Should I be taking Collagen Peptides every day?
I am following a Keto Lifestyle, can I add MCT oil to this recipe?
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 0g
Of which sugars: 1g
What You Need (Ingredients):
500 mls hot water
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar - we have used Willy's Apple Cider Vinegar
Juice of one fresh lemon
Grating of fresh ginger
- Small handful of fresh cherries (optional)
- Cinnamon Stick
Optional fresh fruit & rosemary (for garnish)
- Optional Sweetener of choice (we prefer without and nutritional info based without).
What You Do (Method):
- In a small saucepan, add the water, cinnamon stick and fresh cherries & sweetener of choice. Warm, but do not boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the collagen peptides & ACV.
- Serve with extra fresh fruit & fresh rosemary to garnish (optional)
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.