Simple, delicious, made with just 4 real food ingredients and ready in 1 hour. With added Collagen and Organ Support capsules to pack every nutrient we could into one tasty bowlful!
Which bone broth should I use?
Whichever bone broth you use, just be sure that it is made using 100% real food ingredients and is free from grains, sugar and seed oils. Not all bone broth is created equal so always make sure to check the ingredients list!
We love these handy readymade bone broths by Borough Broth Co., they're organic, perfectly seasoned and made using real food sourced form the UK. Alternatively, if you have the time and ingredients you can make your own bone broth from scratch using our recipe below!
🦴 Hunter & Gather homemade bone broth recipe with added collagen
What is the best beef to use in a stew?
Stews are usually cooked low and slow, so you can get away with tougher cuts of meat as they have time to tenderise! To make this stew you can use chuck, skirt, shin, silverside or brisket beef. You could even use oxtail if you like!
Cooking low and slow also brings an incredible flavour to your stew, so there's no need for heaps of ingredients to make things complicated!
Why should I add Collagen Peptides & Organ Support Capsules to this recipe?
Our Collagen Peptides and Organ Support Capsules were designed to conveniently and reliably bring back some ancestral nutrition which the modern diet lacks.
They are made using offal and off-cuts of meat which are naturally nutrient-dense but often missed out on these days - thanks to an overwhelming preference for conventional cuts of meat!
Whether you don't enjoy bone broth or organ meats, or simply don't eat them often enough to get the maximum benefits - our Organ Support Capsules and Collagen Peptides are a simple and easy way to reap their amazing benefits! Learn more below.
💪 Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptide Protein Powder
💊 Hunter & Gather Organ Nutrition Support Capsules
Nutritional Info (per serving):
Of which saturates: 3.1g
Of which sugars: 0.1g
What You Need (ingredients):
- 500g diced beef
- 1 litre bone broth
- 1 tablespoon beef tallow
- 4 servings Hunter & Gather Collagen Peptides
- Himalayan rock salt & black pepper to taste
- 4 Hunter & Gather Organ Support Capsules (powder from inside)
- 2 Garlic cloves, diced
What You Do (Method):
- Heat a large soup pot or cast-iron pot to a medium/high heat
- Add the tallow to the pan and allow to melt, meanwhile season your beef with salt and pepper
- Add the beef to the melted fat and sear on each side until golden brown – roughly 1-2 minutes per side, remove the beef from the pan and set aside (this can be done in batches, so try not to crowd the pan and don't worry if the beef isn't cooked through at this stage!)
- To the hot pan add your garlic - if using - and sauté for 1-2 minutes before adding the bone broth and bringing to the boil
- Add the beef cubes to the broth, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour or until the broth has reduced down and thickened slightly
- Remove from the heat and stir in the collagen and/or organ supplement powder before enjoying!