Ultimate Keto Chocolate Raspberry, Collagen, MCT & Vitamin Smoothie
A nutrient-rich Keto-Friendly chocolate & raspberry smoothie with added collagen, MCT & organ supplements
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Keto, Paleo, Low Carb
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 75 g frozen courgette or cauliflower rice
- 1 Tbsp Hunter and Gather MCT oil
- 200 millilitres coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Hunter and Gather Collagen Peptides
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp nut butter (cashew or almond)
- 2 Hunter and Gather Heart or Liver Supplement Capsule
- OPTIONAL: ½ banana, 1 tablespoon honey or serving of inulin fibre to sweeten
What You Do:
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender except for the Hunter and Gather Organ Capsules. Blend until smooth – stick with it, it might take a minute! This smoothie is thick. Feel free to add more coconut milk or water if you’d prefer something thinner.
- Once blended, open the gelatin capsules and empty the Hunter and Gather organ supplement directly into the smoothie. Blend once more.
- Pour into a glass or into a bowl to top with desired toppings like coconut, cacao nibs or additional raspberries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk and Protein!
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto & Diabetic friendly
Just because you are looking to cut back on sugars in your life, doesn't mean that you have to go without a "pudding". These little chia pots are the perfect recipe to transition from sugary cereals in the morning or from a sugar-laden evening dessert.