Spinach, Cucumber & Strawberry Salad, with a Creamy Collagen Dressing
Forget that limp salad from the local corner shop you had once on your lunch break - summer salads can be bright, vibrant and packed full of great ingredients! This really quick and easy salad (plus the dressing) is packed full of great fats from the avocado and essential amino acids from the Collagen Peptides. It is quick, easy and you could prepare this the night before to take in to the office.
We wanted to show you another way that you can utilise all of the benefits of Collagen without solely using it in water or coffee. We hope you enjoy this beautiful summer salad.
What You Need:
For the Dressing
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cucumber
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon Collagen Peptides
- Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Water to loosen (more if needed)
For the Salad
- 100g fresh spinach leaves
- 5 radishes - sliced
- 5 strawberries - sliced
- 1/2 cucumber - shaved with a peeler lengthways
What You Do:
- Blitz the dressing ingredients in a bullet or blender and pop in the fridge until needed (can be kept for up to 3 days – just shake before using)
- Assemble salad ingredients in a bowl or platter
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.