Keto, Paleo, Whole30, Dairy Free & Gluten Free Spice Cinnamon Latte recipe with fresh coffee!
When the mornings are a bit grey and summer is a fleeting memory, there is nothing better than adding a bit of spice to your morning coffee to bring a skip into your step. Whether it's the commute into work, dropping the kids/grandkids off at school or simply 5 minutes to relax, this spiced latte is a winner!
Can I make this recipe with other spices too?
Yes, why not experiment, with a festive twist with some nutmeg? or why not go wild with a Cocoa and chilli latte.
What about pumpkin?
Yes, pumpkin puree could be amazing in a latte, and a great way to use up sone leftovers post halloween. Just be sure to remove the pips and if you are following a Keto lifestyle, watch out for those carbs as pumpkin has roughly 7g of carbs per 100g.
Could I add some cocoa powder to this spiced latte?
Yes, it's delicious. We would recommend opting for a sugar free cocoa powder, or if you are histamine sensitive, melting a Cocoa Butter button into the mixture before blending adds a dark chocolate taste.
What You Need (Ingredients):
- 1 mug of strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon Hunter and Gather MCT oil
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather Marine Collagen Peptides
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Dash of Milk (Coconut)
- 1 tiny pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
What You Do (Method):
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender. Put the lid on the blender, but remove the centre piece to allow steam to escape.
- Slowly start the blender and increase the speed until the latte is well blended and frothy.