A twist on the classic Deviled Egg Recipe with dill & avo-mayo that is Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole30, & Ketogenic.
The perfect party canape or lunchbox classic, stuffed eggs are the ideal and easy recipe that is also a real crowd pleaser and packed with healthy fats from the avocado oil mayonnaise.
Can I make this recipe with other mayonnaise?
Of course, you can use this recipe with any mayonnaise of your choice. However, be sure to use a mayonnaise without added sugar, seed or vegetable oils such as rapeseed or sunflower oil. We only use 100% avocado oil in our Hunter & Gather mayonnaise and absolutely no refined sugars or artificial preservatives.
You can also tweak this recipe by removing the Dill and opting for our spicy chipotle and lime mayo or even our garlic mayonnaise instead.
If you are unsure why we recommend avoiding seed or vegetable oils - check out our article here.
What eggs would you recommend using?
We are big fans of St Ewe Eggs here at Hunter & Gather and we only use their Free Range Liquid Eggs in our egg-based Avocado Mayo's. They are Free-Range British Eggs from the St Ewe Farms in Cornwall. To find out more about our collaboration with St Ewe, check this post out here.
KETO & Paleo Stuffed Eggs with Dill & Avo-mayo
Makes 24 half egg servings
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Keto and Paleo
What You Need (Ingredients):
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 75 grams or 1/3 cup Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard, dijon or whole grain (check gluten, sugar, & seed oil-free)
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Sprigs of fresh dill
What You Do (Method):
- Cut each of the hard-boiled eggs in half. Scoop out the yolk + add it to a bowl.
- In the bowl with the yolks, add the other ingredients. Mix and mash together with a fork or whisk until combined + creamy.
- Using either a spoon or a piping bag, fill the egg white with the yolk mixture.
- Top each egg half with a piece of fresh dill.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for 3-4 days!