Collagen & MCT OIL Matcha Latte
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free, Keto & Paleo
Can you use Collagen & MCT Oil alongside Matcha Tea?
Absolutely, if you are not a coffee fan, why not try adding your MCT oil and Collagen into your morning Matcha Latte!
Matcha is not just your typical green tea. Matcha has been used in Japanese tea ceremonies for centuries and is a concentrated green tea powder that boasts powers such as neutralising free radicals in the body and the ability to enhance your body's natural defence mechanisms.
Sounds good to us - plus it tastes absolutely delicious!
What you need:
- 1 tsp cacao butter (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Hunter and Gather MCT oil
- 1 serving Hunter and Gather Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 300 millilitres hot water
- 100-200 millilitres cashew or coconut milk
What You Do:
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend until frothy! (Just be careful, start slow, hot water can sometimes explode in a blender)
- If you don’t have access to a blender, simply omit the cacao butter and mix everything together in a mug.