Asian Cashew Coleslaw with Seaspoon Seaweed & Avocado Mayonnaise
This Asian inspired slaw is packed with great fats from the Avocado Oil Mayonnaise plus Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin C from the Seaspoon seaweed blend. The blend of avocado oil mayonnaise and seaweed really adds a twist to a classic coleslaw and makes it the perfect addition to any meat, vegetable or salad dishes.
Why not make up a big batch and let people dig in - or load on top of grass-fed burgers.
Suitable for: Paleo, Whole 30, Gluten-Free and Refined Sugar-Free
What You Need:
- 400 grams of shredded coleslaw veggies
- green cabbage
- red cabbage
- red onion
- 75 grams chopped cashews
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 150 grams Hunter and Gather Garlic Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Seaspoon Seaweed Seasoning
What You Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the mix of shredded vegetables. Add as much of each vegetable as you prefer! Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss until thoroughly combined.
- Sprinkle the crushed cashews, sliced green onions and an extra sprinkling of Seaspoon over the top and serve!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk and Protein!
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto & Diabetic friendly
Just because you are looking to cut back on sugars in your life, doesn't mean that you have to go without a "pudding". These little chia pots are the perfect recipe to transition from sugary cereals in the morning or from a sugar-laden evening dessert.