Asian Cashew Coleslaw with Seaspoon Seaweed & Avocado Mayonnaise
This Asian inspired slaw is packed with great fats from the Avocado Oil Mayonnaise plus Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin C from the Seaspoon seaweed blend. The blend of avocado oil mayonnaise and seaweed really adds a twist to a classic coleslaw and makes it the perfect addition to any meat, vegetable or salad dishes.
Why not make up a big batch and let people dig in - or load on top of grass-fed burgers.
Suitable for: Paleo, Whole 30, Gluten-Free and Refined Sugar-Free
What You Need:
- 400 grams of shredded coleslaw veggies
- green cabbage
- red cabbage
- red onion
- 75 grams chopped cashews
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 150 grams Hunter and Gather Garlic Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Seaspoon Seaweed Seasoning
What You Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the mix of shredded vegetables. Add as much of each vegetable as you prefer! Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together all of the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss until thoroughly combined.
- Sprinkle the crushed cashews, sliced green onions and an extra sprinkling of Seaspoon over the top and serve!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.