EVOLVE Coffee: Inspired By Bulletproof Coffee
Bulletproof Coffee – That Sounds Dangerous!
It’s not quite as scary as it sounds, we promise.
Dave Asprey (legend) has created the Bulletproof Coffee which is a mixture of Bulletproof Coffee Beans, Brain Octane Oil and Grass Fed Ghee (check out the Official Recipe here).
It is truly delicious and is a must have to start the day if you follow a Keto or Real Food Lifestyle. It enables you to have a coffee with reduced sugars and is jam packed with great fats and taste.
We have done a lot of trial and error here at Hunter & Gather and we have our own take on this recipe, which we call the EVOLVE Coffee.
An EVOLVE Coffee uses high quality, speciality coffee beans usually from what is known as single origin as the base of the EVOLVE coffee (we love coffee from our local roaster Modern Standard).
Here is what you need to make the tastiest coffee ever!
- Coffee Beans of choice – 15g per person
- Filtered Water – 240ml per person
- Grass Fed Butter - 1 tablespoon per person
- Hunter & Gather MCT Oil (100% Coconut) – 1 tablespoon per person (up it to 2 once you are accustomed to MCT Oil)
1) Brew your coffee – we use beans that we freshly grind on a daily basis and then either use an Aeropress (great for one cup) or the pour over method. For this, we use as a Hario V60 when making more than one cup.
2) Once your coffee has brewed add the butter and MCT oil and blend on high. You can use a hand stick blender or a Nutribullet. We usually use the V60 to brew our coffee and simply dump in the butter and oil and blend with the stick blender.
This creates such a rich and creamy EVOLVE coffee that is packed with taste and is a great way to start the day.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.