This pink mayonnaise sauce can be enjoyed as a dip with prawns and is perfect on a prawn and avocado slab as a starter.
It can also be used as a spread in wraps, with a filling, for example, being prawn mayonnaise.
What you need
- 4 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- Pinch of paprika
- Juice of a quarter of a lemon
- Himalayan Salt
- Mix together the mayonnaise, tomato purée and lemon juice to combine.
- Stir in the paprika, and season with salt.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.