After a lunch time option that means you won't miss a boring sandwich?
This tuna and avocado mayo mix is perfect for dipping raw veg in or smothering on top of a roasted sweet potato. It is very quick and super easy to make.. so you can get back to spending time with the family, go for a walk or even take a relaxing bath.
Paleo, Real Food, Grain, Gluten and Dairy Free.
Serves 4 as a dip
What you need:
- 1 can or jar of tuna - drained (avoid tuna in sunflower oil and opt for spring water or olive oil options)
- 1 shallot or 1/2 red onion - finely chopped
- 4 cornichons (Mini Pickles) - finely chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes - finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
What you do:
- Start by breaking the tuna up with the back of a fork.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together in a bowl
- Season with Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
- Serve with crunchy vegetables or sweet potato fries
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.