A summer Paleo Fennel, Orange and avocado oil salad
Paleo, Gluten free, Refined sugar free and Vegan friendly. For the days when you run out of BBQ coal, or you just want something a bit different, this fresh fennel and orange salad is the perfect addition to any light fish dishes.
We love this alongside some sea bass or any white fish, pan fried in avocado oil - delicious.
What You Need:
- 1 Fennel, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 Orange, halved
- Handful of green or black olives, to taste
- Himalayan Salt & cracked black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
What You Do:
- With a mandoline (or by hand) cut the fennel into thin slices
- Peel 1 half of the orange and tear the segments into bite size pieces
- Slice the olives in half centimetre slices (or break them into pieces 😊 by hand)
- Combine the ingredients in your bowl or plate of choice
- In a small container mix the dressing ingredients: juice of remaining half orange, avocado oil, salt & pepper
- Mix well and let marinate for at least 20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.