'Avo'cuddle Salmon Tartare
Shall we Avo-cuddle?
It's "oil" about treating your loved ones and what better way than with a meal jam packed with heart healthy fats based around the humble avocado.
This simple, fresh starter will be the perfect start to a special meal and we are sure it will encourage a cuddle or two.
Keto, Paleo, Grain, Gluten & Sugar Free
Serves 2 for a starter
What you need:
- 200g fresh salmon - skin removed and diced into 7mm cubes
- 1 avocado - diced into 7mm cubes
- 3-4 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill - finely chopped
- 1 small shallot - finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper
What you do:
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a bowl
- Add the salmon and avocado and gently mix to combine
- Serve immediately (heart shape optional but encouraged - it's valentines day after all)