Simply sides are a favourite of ours here at Hunter & Gather as they improve absolutely any main course you could think of
Serves 2 as a perfect meal accompaniment
What you need
- 3 carrots
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Himalayan Pink Salt
What you do
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Peel the carrots. Cut the peeled carrots into batons (matchstick shaped) that are all approximately the same size as each other. I recommend using a potato chipper/vegetable cutter machine. I bought mine on Amazon. It’s a very useful kitchen tool to have and cuts the carrots into batons in next to no time. Tip: cut the carrots in half (making them shorter) before putting them through the cutter.
- Lay the prepared carrot batons on a small baking tray that has been lined with non stick parchment paper.
- Drizzle the 2 tablespoons of Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil over the carrot batons to coat them.
- Bake in the preheated oven for up to 30 minutes, turning the batons after 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the carrots towards the end of the roasting time, to ensure they don’t burn.
- Add salt to taste
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.