Roasted Rosemary Almonds
Enjoy these almonds as a nutritious snack
Serves 2What you need
- A handful of almonds (preferably organic)
- A sprig of fresh rosemary
- Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Pinch of sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place the almonds on a small baking tray that has been lightly prepared with a coating of Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil. Shake to coat the almonds on the pan to ensure they don’t stick during roasting. Place the whole sprig of rosemary alongside the almonds. It is important to brush the rosemary generously with some oil too, to prevent the rosemary needles/leaves from burning.
- Bake the almonds and rosemary for (maximum) at 180 degrees Celsius, keeping a watchful eye to ensure the rosemary doesn’t burn.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven. When the rosemary is cool enough to handle, remove some of the rosemary needles/leaves from the stalk and finely chop up a teaspoon of the needles/leaves.
- Once chopped, sprinkle the prepared rosemary over the almonds, and add the salt to taste. Rosemary has a powerful flavour, therefore add this seasoning according to your personal taste preference.