Roasted Red Pepper Dip
What's a BBQ or gathering without chips and dip? We use dried sweet potato slices and this amazing roasted red pepper dip. Quick, easy and delicious this is the perfect summertime pleaser without being packed full of artificial ingredients, sugars or poor quality oils. Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free and suitable for Paleo, Vegan and Low Carb lifestyles.
What You Need:
- 4 red peppers - chopped and de-seeded
- 3 cloves garlic - whole with the skin on
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees.
- Add the peppers and garlic to a roasting tray, drizzle with avocado oil and season.
- Roast for minutes or until the skins begin to char.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Squeeze the garlic from its skin and into a food processor, along with the peppers, vinegar and a touch more avocado oil. Blitz and serve.