Simply Sides - Roasted Kalettes Recipe
Simply sides are a favourite of ours here at Hunter & Gather as they improve absolutely any main course you could think of??
This serves 2 as a meal accompaniment, or is perfect as a snack.
What you need
What you do
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Wash the kalettes, and dry off as much excess water as possible.
- Line a medium sized baking tray with some non stick parchment paper.
- Place the kalettes in a single layer on the baking tray.
- Pour the avocado oil over the kalettes, focusing on the edges of the leaves as much as possible (to help prevent them from burning during roasting).
- Bake the kalettes for 3 minutes, and then turn them over and bake for a further 3 minutes. Keep an eye on the kalettes to ensure the edges don’t burn.
- Turn the oven off, and leave the kalettes in the oven for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the kalettes from the oven and season with salt.
A wonderful recipe developed and photographed by the very talented Louise Gardner over at Primal Grapevine. You can catch Louise @primalgrapevine on Instagram and Twitter.
Leave a comment