There is nothing better than baking homemade cakes when the weather starts to turn. We have teamed up with Funky Fat Foods to create this amazing Keto friendly cupcake, which is packed with great fats.
Although it may sound a bit strange, the combination of avocado mayo from Hunter and Gather, and KetoCacao chocolate from Funky Fat Foods is divine - making these cupcakes not only delicious but packed with goodness.
Makes 6 cupcakes
What You Need:
100g KetoCacao of your choice (We used 2 Coconut)
146g coconut flour
1 tbsp vanilla extract
73g cacao powder
220g Classic Avocado Mayonnaise from Hunter and Gather
73g collagen powder Hunter and Gather
1tsp baking soda
1tsp sea salt
(Optional: You can add the keto sweetener of your choice)
What You Do:
- Melt the KetoCacao bars au bain-marie
- Whisk the eggs and the vanilla extract in a bowl
- Add avocado mayonnaise
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture slowly
- Add 1 cup of water and mix well
- Grease the cupcake moulds and add the batter
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees celsius
- Top with your favourite toppings
Serve and Enjoy!