Home Made Paleo, Keto & Seed Oil Free Avocado Mayonnaise
Simply 4 ingredients
If you would like to have a go at making your very own Avocado Oil Mayonnaise – just follow this easy step by step guide.
With a bit of time and just a splash of knack, making your own mayonnaise is great fun and pretty easy. We thought we would show you some simple steps of how to do it yourself.
And, if you don’t have the time, or the knack – don’t worry we have you covered with our simply 4 ingredient Avocado Oil Mayonnaise Range, that are perfect to keep in the cupboard for those days when time is tight.
What You Need:
- 1 Free Range Egg Yolks (we recommend St Ewe Eggs)
- 250 ml Avocado Oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar (depending on taste preference)
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice (optional)
- Immersion stick blender
- Tall Glass Container
What You Do:
- Add the egg yolks and vinegar (and the lemon if using) to the jar and blend for 2 seconds just to break up the egg yolks slightly
- Pour in all of the oil slowly, without the immersion blender blades running
- Place the immersion blender stick to the bottom of the jar
- Turn on to high speed and very very slowly pull the stick up
- The mayonnaise should begin to form, but you must make sure that you do this last step slowly
- Add pink salt to taste and any other flavourings that you would like
- Make sure to store in the fridge and consumer within 3-5 days
Why can I only store this for a few days when your avocado oil mayonnaise can be kept in the fridge for 4 weeks?
We use pasteurised eggs which are lab tested before production, and we also batch test each mayonnaise we produce to ensure that the PH level is acidic enough to avoid any bacterial growth.