Egg Mayo - A classic simply made better
Enjoy this egg mayonnaise in a grain free cassava wrap, in a salad, or even simply on its own.
What you need
- 2 tablespoons of Gluten free Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 medium sized egg, hard boiled
- 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
What you do
- Hard boil and then peel the egg.
- Chop the peeled egg.
- Finely chop up the parsley and combine this with the 2 tablespoons of Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise.
- Gently mix this parsley and mayonnaise mixture through the chopped egg to combine. Add salt to taste.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk and Protein!
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto & Diabetic friendly
Just because you are looking to cut back on sugars in your life, doesn't mean that you have to go without a "pudding". These little chia pots are the perfect recipe to transition from sugary cereals in the morning or from a sugar-laden evening dessert.