Egg Mayo - A classic simply made better
Enjoy this egg mayonnaise in a grain free cassava wrap, in a salad, or even simply on its own.
What you need
- 2 tablespoons of Gluten free Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 medium sized egg, hard boiled
- 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
What you do
- Hard boil and then peel the egg.
- Chop the peeled egg.
- Finely chop up the parsley and combine this with the 2 tablespoons of Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise.
- Gently mix this parsley and mayonnaise mixture through the chopped egg to combine. Add salt to taste.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.