Enjoy this egg mayonnaise in a grain free cassava wrap, in a salad, or even simply on its own.
What you need
- 2 tablespoons of Gluten free Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 medium sized egg, hard boiled
- 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
What you do
- Hard boil and then peel the egg.
- Chop the peeled egg.
- Finely chop up the parsley and combine this with the 2 tablespoons of Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise.
- Gently mix this parsley and mayonnaise mixture through the chopped egg to combine. Add salt to taste.
A wonderful recipe developed and photographed by the very talented Louise Gardner over at Primal Grapevine. You can catch Louise @primalgrapevine on Instagram and Twitter.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.