Our 2 ingredient chicken traybake is simple, easy and delicious. Perfect for a midweek dinner or serving as an impressive centrepiece - just don't tell anyone how easy it was to make!
HOW CAN I CHOOSE THE BEST CHICKEN?
Not all meat is created equal and which you choose can have a big impact on its quality, taste, nutritional profile and also animal welfare.
We always choose chicken breasts which are 100% British and free range. The closer to home the better, so if you have a local farm shop then great!
Free range chickens can roam the land just as Mother Nature intended, enjoying a diet of natural herbage alongside their daily feed for superior taste, ethics and quality.
HUNTER & GATHER 100% OLIVE OIL RANCH DRESSING
This recipe uses Hunter & Gather Olive Oil Ranch Dressing for a tasty sauce that's packed with healthy fats and ready at the twist of a lid!
Our ranch dressing is made using 100% olive oil, rather than a combination of poor quality veg and seed oils which you often find in salad dressings.
Together with natural flavourings, our real food ranch dressing is as good for you as it tastes and perfect for Keto, Paleo and Low Carb lifestyles.
WHAT CAN I SERVE MY RANCH CHICKEN TRAYBAKE WITH?
Our chicken traybake is the perfect centrepiece to serve with your favourite side dishes and accompaniments. It is really versatile and we love serving it with an extra portion of ranch dressing, which you can pour over as a sauce.
If you want to turn your traybake into a healthy feast and really make a meal of it, then you can serve this recipe with any of the following sumptuous sides:
👉 Paleo, Keto & Low Carb Yorkshire Puddings
👉 Celeriac Chips with Avocado Oil
NUTRITIONAL INFO (PER SERVING):
Of which saturates: 4.5g
Of which sugars: 0.4g
INGREDIENTS (WHAT YOU NEED):
- 4 chicken breasts or 8 chicken thighs, skin on or off (around 500g)
- ½ a bottle of Hunter & Gather Olive Oil Ranch Dressing
- Himalayan salt & cracked black pepper
METHOD (WHAT YOU DO):
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Add the chicken to a bowl and toss with the ranch dressing until covered, leave to marinate for as long as desired (30 minutes to overnight)
- Arrange the chicken pieces on a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper, spoon over any extra ranch dressing from the marinade
- Add to the oven and bake for 20-35 minutes depending on the chicken used (breasts cook more quickly than thighs)
- Once the chicken reaches 65 degrees inside (or is piping hot throughout), allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving with additional ranch for dipping!