Ceviche: Fresh Fish Starter
This is a ridiculously easy starter that’s so tasty and wonderfully healthy. The only thing you must make sure is that you use the freshest fish you can find and we promise you won’t be disappointed!
Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free and suitable for a Paleo Lifestyle.
What You Need:
- 260g white Firm fish such as cod, haddock or pollock
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 chillies (1 red 1 green)
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- Mixed salad leaves
What You Do:
- Cut the fish into 1-2 cm cubes.
- Combine with all of the ingredients and leave for 20 minutes to cure.
- Mix, season and taste.
- Place a few mixed leaves either on a plate of in a glass and top with the ceviche.
This recipe has been created for Hunter & Gather by the wonderfully talented Mandy - do check out her webpage and Instagram @simplyfoodbymandy for other tasty recipes and food inspiration