- 400g pumpkin, diced and lightly coated in Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil and a little salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- Half a red apple, peeled and chopped
- 500ml chicken stock (we love Borough Bone Broth)
- A few sage leaves for garnish
- A dollop of Hunter & Gather Classic Avocado Oil Mayonnaise to serve
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Roast the prepared diced pumpkin for approximately 30 minutes until tender
- On the stovetop fry the onion in a little Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil until softened (without burning the onion). This will take approximately 5 minutes
- Add the chopped apple and pumpkin to the onion mixture and add the chicken stock
- Stir to combine and heat through thoroughly
- Use an immersion blender to carefully blitz the mixture into soup. Add a little water to get a thinner consistency if desired
- Gentle fry some sage leaves in a little Hunter & Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil to add to the soup as garnish. This soup is delicious served with a dollop of Hunter & Gather Classic Mayonnaise stirred through
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.