Roasted Red Pepper Dip
What's a BBQ or gathering without chips and dip? We use dried sweet potato slices and this amazing roasted red pepper dip. Quick, easy and delicious this is the perfect summertime pleaser without being packed full of artificial ingredients, sugars or poor quality oils. Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free and suitable for Paleo, Vegan and Low Carb lifestyles.
What You Need:
- 4 red peppers - chopped and de-seeded
- 3 cloves garlic - whole with the skin on
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Hunter & Gather Avocado Oil
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 210 degrees.
- Add the peppers and garlic to a roasting tray, drizzle with avocado oil and season.
- Roast for minutes or until the skins begin to char.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Squeeze the garlic from its skin and into a food processor, along with the peppers, vinegar and a touch more avocado oil. Blitz and serve.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.