This is a ridiculously easy starter that’s so tasty and wonderfully healthy. The only thing you must make sure is that you use the freshest fish you can find and we promise you won’t be disappointed!
Gluten, Sugar, Dairy Free and suitable for a Paleo Lifestyle.
What You Need:
- 260g white Firm fish such as cod, haddock or pollock
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 2 chillies (1 red 1 green)
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- Himalayan Salt
- Black Pepper
- Mixed salad leaves
What You Do:
- Cut the fish into 1-2 cm cubes.
- Combine with all of the ingredients and leave for 20 minutes to cure.
- Mix, season and taste.
- Place a few mixed leaves either on a plate of in a glass and top with the ceviche.
This recipe has been created for Hunter & Gather by the wonderfully talented Mandy - do check out her webpage and Instagram @simplyfoodbymandy for other tasty recipes and food inspiration
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.