Salad dressings are a super way to add great fats to your plate – plus did you know that if you pair a great fat such as avocado oil with your salad, you will be able to utilise the fat-soluble vitamins present.
Most store-bought salad dressings use poor quality fats, artificial preservatives or chemicals. We wanted to show you a really quick way to make a simple homemade ranch dressing – that is delicious, packed full of great fats and literally takes 5 minutes to prepare.
Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free, Keto and Low Carb
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons full fat natural yogurt (you can use coconut or goats yogurt too)
- 1 clove crush garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Juice of half a lemon
- Himalayan salt & black pepper
What You Do:
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve and enjoy (yes it is that easy!)
If you wanted to make your own Mayonnaise – check out our recipe here.
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.