Super Green Sauce
Super delicious on steak or with fish... well actually anything you want a cracking sauce with!
What you need
A cup is usually 240ml but you can use any size vessel and just keep the ratio's the same. Remember, bigger the vessel, the more sauce you will make ;-)
- 1/2 cup Hunter and Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar - We love Willy's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 shallot or small red onion, peeled
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of oregano or mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup rocket
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you do
- Blend all of the ingredients together
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve with steak cooked just the way you like it
Great with white fish too!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Wouldn't life be awesome if after a long day you could just reheat dinner for the entire family that is still healthy, tasty, and Grain-free?
This is an easy Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free skillet recipe that is simple, delicious and perfect for batch cooking.