Super Green Sauce
Super delicious on steak or with fish... well actually anything you want a cracking sauce with!
What you need
A cup is usually 240ml but you can use any size vessel and just keep the ratio's the same. Remember, bigger the vessel, the more sauce you will make ;-)
- 1/2 cup Hunter and Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar - We love Willy's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 shallot or small red onion, peeled
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of oregano or mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup rocket
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you do
- Blend all of the ingredients together
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve with steak cooked just the way you like it
Great with white fish too!!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.