Super Green Sauce
Super delicious on steak or with fish... well actually anything you want a cracking sauce with!
What you need
A cup is usually 240ml but you can use any size vessel and just keep the ratio's the same. Remember, bigger the vessel, the more sauce you will make ;-)
- 1/2 cup Hunter and Gather Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar - We love Willy's Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 shallot or small red onion, peeled
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of oregano or mixed herbs
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup rocket
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you do
- Blend all of the ingredients together
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serve with steak cooked just the way you like it
Great with white fish too!!
A wonderful recipe developed and photographed by the very talented Louise Gardner over at Primal Grapevine. You can catch Louise @primalgrapevine on Instagram and Twitter.