Soft Boiled Eggs with Asparagus Tips & Truffled Mayo
Eggcited is an understatement when it comes to this egg and soldier recipe! Dippy eggs were a firm favourite in our house as children - living a Real Food Lifestyle doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the classics either.
This twist on the classic is suitable for Paleo, Keto, Sugar, Dairy and Grain Free Lifestyles and with the touch of truffle this childhood favourite can become an adult weekend breakfast staple.
What You Need:
- 4 eggs
- 10 asparagus spears
- 1 tablespoon Hunter & Gather Avocado Mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoons white truffle oil
- Mix the truffle oil and the mayonnaise together.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, then reduce to a gentle simmer. Place the eggs carefully into the pan. Simmer for 4.5-5 minutes.
- Steam the asparagus for 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.