Paleo Buffalo Chicken Bake
Paleo buffalo chicken bake with cauliflower rice
Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, grain-free, Paleo, Low Carb
This delicious one-pot chicken bake is the ultimate family favourite that is quick, easy and can be cooked to utilise leftover chicken.
What You Need:
- 500-750 grams cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 head cauliflower riced or 4 cups pre-riced cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 80 millilitres (1/3 cup) hot sauce
- 115 grams (1/2 cup) Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 175c.
- Dice the onion and celery into small pieces and mince the garlic. (If not using pre-riced cauliflower, mince the cauliflower in a food processor until rice-like.)
- Heat a large, oven-safe pan on the stove to medium. Add the Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil.
- Sautee the onion, garlic, celery, and cauliflower rice for 10 minutes. Add the salt and pepper!
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, hot sauce, eggs and vinegar.
- Add the pre-cooked chicken and the sauce to the cooked vegetable mixture in the oven-safe dish. Mix until combined.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden brown on top.
- Optional: serve with coconut yoghurt, chopped red pepper or chives to garnish!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
With grass-fed lamb, Organic lettuce and a dollop of avocado oil mayonnaise, Low carb has never been so tasty! Why not make a batch, cook and then freeze them - so you can have them for lunch later in the week.
Bored with the bland salad lunch option? - you know the limp lettuce, tomato, and cucumber number that is about as exciting as watching paint dry as well as being nutritionally lacking. Well, we are here to help with this nutrient-dense, tasty, dressing recipe that will add the excitement without the refined sugars, seed oils or chemicals - YUK.