Paleo Buffalo Chicken Bake
Paleo buffalo chicken bake with cauliflower rice
Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, grain-free, Paleo, Low Carb
This delicious one-pot chicken bake is the ultimate family favourite that is quick, easy and can be cooked to utilise leftover chicken.
What You Need:
- 500-750 grams cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 head cauliflower riced or 4 cups pre-riced cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 80 millilitres (1/3 cup) hot sauce
- 115 grams (1/2 cup) Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 175c.
- Dice the onion and celery into small pieces and mince the garlic. (If not using pre-riced cauliflower, mince the cauliflower in a food processor until rice-like.)
- Heat a large, oven-safe pan on the stove to medium. Add the Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil.
- Sautee the onion, garlic, celery, and cauliflower rice for 10 minutes. Add the salt and pepper!
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, hot sauce, eggs and vinegar.
- Add the pre-cooked chicken and the sauce to the cooked vegetable mixture in the oven-safe dish. Mix until combined.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden brown on top.
- Optional: serve with coconut yoghurt, chopped red pepper or chives to garnish!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Raspberry, Blueberry and Blackberry Chia Seed Pudding with Coconut Milk and Protein!
Gluten-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Keto & Diabetic friendly
Just because you are looking to cut back on sugars in your life, doesn't mean that you have to go without a "pudding". These little chia pots are the perfect recipe to transition from sugary cereals in the morning or from a sugar-laden evening dessert.