Paleo buffalo chicken bake with cauliflower rice
Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, grain-free, Paleo, Low Carb
This delicious one-pot chicken bake is the ultimate family favourite that is quick, easy and can be cooked to utilise leftover chicken.
What You Need:
- 500-750 grams cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 head cauliflower riced or 4 cups pre-riced cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 80 millilitres (1/3 cup) hot sauce
- 115 grams (1/2 cup) Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 175c.
- Dice the onion and celery into small pieces and mince the garlic. (If not using pre-riced cauliflower, mince the cauliflower in a food processor until rice-like.)
- Heat a large, oven-safe pan on the stove to medium. Add the Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil.
- Sautee the onion, garlic, celery, and cauliflower rice for 10 minutes. Add the salt and pepper!
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Hunter and Gather Avocado Oil Mayonnaise, hot sauce, eggs and vinegar.
- Add the pre-cooked chicken and the sauce to the cooked vegetable mixture in the oven-safe dish. Mix until combined.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden brown on top.
- Optional: serve with coconut yoghurt, chopped red pepper or chives to garnish!
All information provided on our website and within our articles is simply information, opinion, anecdotal thoughts and experiences to provide you with the tools to thrive.
It is not intended to treat or diagnose symptoms and is definitely not intended to be misconstrued for medical advice. We always advise you seek the advice of a trained professional when implementing any changes to your lifestyle and dietary habits.
We do however recommend seeking the services of a trained professional who questions the conventional wisdom to enable you to become the best version of yourself.