Creamy Avocado & Coconut Ice Lollies
Paleo, Vegan, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Grain Free
Say YES to these super creamy and heart healthy Ice lollies, made with just 4 ingredients created by the team at Pebbles Pantry who make the most incredibly delicious and nutritious baking mixes and Paleo approved flours.
These ice lollies are super easy to make and are packed with healthy fats from the avocado! Don't you just love how versatile this fruit is?
Makes up to 6 Ice Lollies
What you need
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 400ml Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 Vanilla Pod (You can use agave, maple or coconut nectar if you prefer a sweeter taste)
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
What you do
- Cut avocado in half, remove stone and scoop the avocado flesh straight into a Nutri-bullet or blender or food processor
- Add the coconut milk, vanilla and lemon juice - blend until smooth
- Divide mixture between 6 ice lolly moulds (we love these plastic free moulds)
- Put the ice lolly in the freezer for 4 hours or until solid
In case you don’t have an ice lolly mould, you can turn this into a cool & creamy bark - that can be snapped into pieces.
Just pour the mixture on a lined baking tray, sprinkle with desiccated coconut and/or some berries, freeze for a minimum of 2 hours or until solid. Remove from freezer, let sit for 3-5 minutes and break apart for sharing.... or maybe skip the sharing part!
Tip: Why not dip the ice-lollies in melted 100% dark chocolate, drizzle some over the bark or add some almond butter!